Offered at $1,195,000
This Samarkand home features a brand new stunning contemporary kitchen just completed in July! The kitchen offers custom solid maple soft close cabinets, beautiful white quartz counters, a 36’ Italian farmhouse sink, brushed brass hardware, built-in desk, and top-of-the-line stainless steel kitchen appliances.
This home has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths plus space for a 3rd bedroom or potential ADU! The light-filled versatile floor plan has a living room, formal dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and remodeled spa-like bathroom all on the entry level.
The downstairs has a full bathroom and beautifully finished bonus space with easy access to the covered patio and yard. Relax on the lovely expansive veranda and look out onto your enchanting spacious yard framed by mature trees.
Special features of this home include original gleaming oak flooring, dual pane windows, crown molding in the bedrooms, French drains, flagstone paths, drought tolerant landscaping and fruit trees. The finished garage has an interior entrance to the kitchen.
Welcome to your slice of paradise in sunny Samarkand!
Built in 1954
- .20-acre parcel
- 2 bedrooms (plus space for a 3rd bedroom or potential ADU)
- 2 full bathrooms
- Main living area is single-level
- Oak floors throughout the living room, dining room & bedrooms
- Crown molding in bedrooms & fresh paint
- Brand new contemporary chefs kitchen in July 2018
- Brand new built-in desk in kitchen
- White quartz countertops
- Starmark cabinets. Solid maple 3/4", soft close with pull out trays.
- New stainless steel appliances: Whirlpool Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator, KitchenAid dishwasher, Thor Pro Gas 4 Burner Range 20' & Thor Range Hood.
- 36" Farmhouse Italian fireclay sink
- Newer wood-look vinyl plank floors downstairs
- Bonus area downstairs opens to covered patio & backyard
- Remodeled bathroom includes Carrara marble vanity & floors, & frameless glass shower enclosure
- Fabulous spacious veranda, perfect for entertaining
- Dual-pane windows & plantation shutters
- Finished garage offers newer insulated garage door & track lighting
- GFA heating
- Newer insulation in the attic & basement
- Ample storage
- Basement has been earthquake retrofitted
- Laundry located in garage (Electric 220V)
- LG Washer (2018), & Maytag Dryer
- New water heater (2018)
- Knob & tube electrical has been replaced, including the electrical box
- Private, lush park-like backyard with mature trees
- Artificial grass in backyard with drip irrigation on surrounding plants
- Multiple fruit trees including lemon, orange, fig, persimmon & kumquat
- Front yard has drought tolerant landscaping
- French drains
- Beautiful flagstone paths on the north & south sides of the home
- Adams Elementary School, La Cumbre Jr. High, Santa Barbara Sr. High